|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard shipping packaging|
|Delivery Time:||one month|
|Type:||Thickener||Name:||Automatic Hydraulic High Rate Thickener 0.1rpm-0.25rpm Rotation Speed|
|Purpose:||Concentrates And Tailings Dewatering||Attributes:||Mining Machine|
|Apply To:||Slurry, Concentrae, Mining, Slurry, Sludge||Origin:||China|
|Rake Rotation Speed:||0.1-0.25rpm||Keyword:||Automatic Hydraulic Thickener|
Automatic Hydraulic High Rate Thickener,
High Rate Thickener 0.1rpm,
High Rate Thickener 0.25rpm
Automatic Hydraulic High Rate Thickener 0.1rpm-0.25rpm Rotation Speed
1. Product introduction:
High-efficiency thickeners are solid-liquid separation equipment based on gravity sedimentation, usually made of concrete or metal welded plates as structural materials to build cylindrical shallow grooves with a cone bottom. The high-efficiency thickener can concentrate the slurry with a solid weight of 10% ~ 20% by gravity sedimentation into an underflow slurry with a solid content of 45% ~ 55%. It can be installed in the thickener to run slowly (1/3 ~ 1/ 5r/min) the role of the rake, the thickened underflow slurry is discharged from the underflow opening at the bottom of the thickener. The upper part of the thickener produces clearer liquid (overflow), which is discharged from the annular chute on the top.
2. The main features are:
(1) Increase the degassing tank to avoid solid particles adhering to the bubbles, which is like a "parachute" sedimentation phenomenon.
(2) The feeding pipe is located below the liquid level to prevent gas from being brought in during feeding.
(3) The feed shaft is moved down, and there is a receiving pan to make the slurry fall evenly and steadily, effectively preventing the phenomenon of overpressure caused by the mine;
(4) An internal overflow weir is added to make the material flow according to the prescribed stroke and prevent the phenomenon of "short circuit";
(5) The overflow weir is changed into a sawtooth shape, which improves the suction phenomenon of local drainage caused by the non-level overflow weir;
(6) Change the shape of the rake teeth from a diagonal line to a curve shape, so that the slurry not only rakes toward the center, but also gives a "backlog" force toward the center, which makes the underflow concentration of the ore discharge high, thereby increasing the processing capacity
(7) Automatic hydraulic pressure and automatic alarm
|Name||Automatic Hydraulic High Rate Thickener 0.1rpm-0.25rpm Rotation Speed|
|Model||Automatic Hydraulic Thickener|
3. Appearance and main parameters:
|Model||Bridge structure||Angle||Diameter φ||Depth H||Inlet port||Overflow||Mud outlet||Motor Power|
|α m m kw|
|NXZ-09||Full bridge||8° /9.5.||9||2.5||DN100||DN100||DN80||4|
4. Application areas:
The high-efficiency thickener is a series of products introduced with foreign advanced technology. It adopts a brand-new mechanical structure to strengthen the flocculant's coagulation of solid particles. It mainly includes several supporting systems: flocculant addition system, degassing tank and automatic control system . At the same time, the central feed well is enlarged to reduce the dispersion distance of solid particles and enhance the denseness effect.
The high-efficiency thick conveyor is widely used in hydrometallurgy, mineral processing plants, chemical plants, aggregate plants and other production sites that require solid-liquid separation, with a diameter of 5~100m and a depth of 2~5m.
(1) Our thickener Add flocculating agent to increase the grain size of the falling solid particles to accelerate the falling process.
(2) Install an inclined board to shorten the falling distance of the ore particles and increase the falling area.
(3) Perform the functions of flocculating, filtering, concentrating and improving the processing quantity.
(4) High efficiency concentrator is equipped with comprehensive automatic control device.
Tangshan Mine Machinery Factory is a specialized manufacturer that produces complete sets of equipment for metallurgy, mining, building materials, environmental protection, as well as the design and manufacture of complete sets of sand and gravel materials, and the design and manufacture of dry tailings discharge. The company was founded in 1971 and turned into a joint-stock enterprise in 1997.
The company occupies more than 50 acres, with total assets of 90 million yuan and more than 200 employees, including 96 engineering and technical personnel.
Various processing and testing equipment: 8 meters, 5 meters, 4 meters vertical lathes, 8 meters, 5 meters, 3.15 meters gear hobbing machine, 6 meters planer, precision boring machine, medium frequency quenching and other larger processing equipment and automatic welding, ultrasonic welding More than 300 sets of flaw detectors, W15-23 material testing machines, aging vibration devices, etc.
The main products are: various models and specifications of Jinma brand crushers, ball mills, classifiers, magnetic separators, dewatering screens, linear screens, screening machines, feeders, vertical roller mills, etc.
Among them, 17 products have obtained national patents. Among them, the crusher and ball mill have won many national honors.
The products are sold all over the country and exported to Russia, Mongolia, South Korea, Chile and other international markets.
We are a member of the China Heavy Machinery Association, a member of the Crushing and Grinding Association, a member of the Mining Machinery Association, and a member of the China Building Materials Machinery Association. We have participated in the formulation of a number of equipment manufacturing standards.
The company's principles are: First-class talents, First-class management, First-class machine, First-class quality, First-class honor.
Sincerely hope to reach friendly cooperation with you.
Contact Person: Sales Manager